Saturday, September 13, 2008

Special Education Conference and Update - October 13, 2008

An evening conference for parents of special education students, teachers, and parent advocates is scheduled for October 13, 2008 at 6:00 - 8:00 at the Clarian North Medical Center located 11700 N. Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032. Catherine Michael will be presenting on the revisions to Article 7 and the essentials of understanding the special education system. Sheila Wolfe will be presenting on successfully advocating for parents of special needs children.

To RSVP or get more information regarding this event please contact Sheila Wolfe by e-mail at sheilawolfe@sbcglobal.net before October 10, 2008.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your last conference!! Do you have copies of the revised Article 7 or how to I get copies of it? Thanks! Sara P.

Anonymous said...

If I can't make it to the conference can I get a copy of the materials e-mailed to me? Jam137137@aol.com I went to one with Katherine several years ago - definately worth it.

Anonymous said...

Great new site. Love your conferences. I would like to RSVP for 2 people. Sandra Lepanto

Anonymous said...

I attended your conference at Clarian North tonight. It was invaluable for me!! Thank you so much for taking your time to provide all the info free of charge. It was absolutely worth the drive!!!

Alishia MacKinnon- Lebanon, IN